Have you ever tried journaling for clarity? Try some of the journal prompts below throughout the week. Dedicate a response to each question each day.
- Describe your happiest childhood memory
- List 10 activities that light up your soul. How can you do more of this?
- What mistake or failure that has happened in the past, somehow led to a positive opportunity or experience?
- Who is someone currently in your life that is inspiring you to take action?
- What is a lesson you’ve learnt recently that you’re truly grateful for?
- Who was the last person that made you smile. What do you love about them?
At the end of the week, let me know how you found it!
Previous post: The Power of Your Thoughts