Why you should chose RTT to help heal your past, clear your block and turn your year into the best one yet
RTT is a distinctive therapeutic approach based on neuroscience, combining the most beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP, and CBT. As a comprehensive solution-based therapy, RTT has been recognized for its unparalleled results.
RTT has won multiple awards including…
- Gold Stevie® Award: Marisa Peer – Using Neuroplasticity to Revolutionize Health (2019)
- I Am Enough – Support Department of the Year, Bronze Stevie® Award (2019)
- American Business Awards® Bronze Stevie® Award: Video Categories – Self Esteem Mini Course By Marisa Peer (2019).
- American Business Awards® Bronze Stevie® Award: Free Yourself From The Fear Of Judgement & Start Living Life – Marisa Peer – Viral Video (2019)
- People’s Choice Stevie® Award for Favorite New Products: I Am Enough – Rapid Transformational Therapy Methodology (2018)
- Gold Stevie® Award New Product & Service – Rapid Transformational Therapy (2018)
- Gold Stevie® Award Entrepreneur of the Year – Health Products & Services: Marisa Peer – Empowering Everyday People to Partner in their Health (2018)
- International Business Awards: Marisa Peer Entrepreneur of the Year – Health Products & Services (2018)
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Consumer Services Industries Gold Stevie® Award: Marisa Peer Shares Global Message – ‘You Are Enough’
- American Business Awards Gold Stevie® Award: Woman of the Year Marisa Peer – Empowering Women and Children
- Lifetime Achievement Award: International Business Awards®, Silver Stevie Award
- International Business Awards® Gold Stevie Award: Woman of the Year.
Having achieved globally validated results, RTT™ has received accreditation in the US, UK, and Australia, including the National Council of Psychotherapists, the American Board of Hypnotherapy, the International Council of Psychotherapists and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. Marisa’s transformative impact has also been acknowledged by the Royal School of Medicine in New York and London.